Bottleless water coolers are a convenient solution for accessing drinking water in your home or office. They allow you to offer fresh, clean water to your family or guests without ever having to worry about running low on water or refilling the water gallon.
More and more people are leaning towards a bottleless water filtration system but are too afraid of the installation process, which require the cooler to be connected to your water supply. The need for a plumber or a specialist is not all that necessary. Brio includes all you need for a headache-free installation.
Perks of Bottleless
A Brio Bottleless Water Dispensing Unit offers endless ways to hydrate, with various filtration mediums, water filtration can easily be customized to your liking. Incorporating a more hydrating lifestyle becomes much easier with a Brio Bottleless Water Cooler.
The bottleless dispenser saves time and money as it does not need a gallon jug to be constantly refilled with clean drinking water. The lack of gallon jugs allows for a much more compact and space-saving cooler, so it seamlessly fits in any setting, either cozy and quaint or spacious and minimalist.
Water filtration at home also allows for an easy transition to an eco-friendly lifestyle, the reduction of single use water bottles and gallon jugs positively impacts the environment. Transitioning to a bottleless water dispenser ultimately has a positive impact on you and those around.
Installing a bottleless dispenser can be initially daunting, but when you truly take a look at the steps, it is incredibly simple. Brio Bottleless Dispenser includes all necessary tools and a detailed manual to guide you through the installation process, making it a painless experience.
Before removing the cooler from the box, choose a prime location to place the cooler that is between a water line and an outlet. Once the space has been cleared and the waterline turned off you may begin the process of connecting a waterline.
- Ensure that the water dispenser will be on a leveled, hard surface near a grounded wall outlet. [DO NOT plug in the power chord till after the entire installation is complete]
- Disconnect the current cold water supply and install the included T-shaped Feed Water Adapter. When the adapter has been placed simply connect the cold water supply to the top of the adapter and the water dispensing line to the quick connecting piece. [DO NOT connect to hot waterline, the hot water will damage filters]
- Ensure that the connections are secure to the cold waterline by gently tugging on the lines
- When all connections have been secured, turn on the waterline and turn on the unit. The water dispenser will begin to pump water through the filtration system and store the clean water in stainless steel reservoirs.
Filtration Tailored to You
Water filtration systems are not a one size fits all. Brio offers a variety of water filtration options that can be best suited to your lifestyle. Brio efficiently filters contaminants from tap water restoring water to a clean state, giving you a hassle free way to always have fresh and purified water on hand. Brio drinking water systems provide an easy way to refill on clean drinking water and a simple method to replace and install water filters. There are various methods to filter water, and Brio conveniently created packs of filters that best suit the water dispenser of your choosing. The common initial steps of any water filtration system are the sediment and/or the carbon block filter, the first few steps remove and purify water from common contaminants found in tap water, such as rust, chlorine and so much more. However, the following steps differ greatly, depending on the water filtration of your choosing the next few steps can range from Ultra Filtration to Reverse Osmosis.
The Reverse Osmosis option does present a second step when installing the unit, but fortunately it is as easy and painless as connecting the dispenser to a waterline. The wastewater line removes impurities commonly found in tap water. Simply follow the user’s manual step-by-step guide, but here’s a quick overview of what you will need/do:
- First gather the necessary tools to complete the installation process in the least amount of time. A drill is required
- Locate the drain line underneath the sink or wherever else it may be located, ensure that the drain saddle is placed on the P-trap or on a straight vertical/horizontal section of the drain line [DO NOT place where the drain pipe meets a garbage disposal or dishwasher drain].
- Once the location for the drain saddle has been located, drill a hole on one side of the drain line. When the hole has been created, mount the drain saddle and align the holes.
- Tighten the saddle on the line and connect the wastewater line.
Choosing Your Bottleless Water Dispenser
Once you overcome the fear of the bottleless water cooler installation all that is left is to decide between a Brio Bottleless Countertop Water Cooler or a Brio Standalone Bottleless Water Cooler. Upgrading your water has never been easier, Brio Water makes sure of that.