On a hot summer day, we all need a cold, refreshing drink. What's better than Strawberry Lemonade, a classic summer beverage?
With a Brio Cooler, you can make lemonade easier and faster. Without having to boil water to make simple syrup or waste plastic using bottled water, you can whip up a quick batch and enjoy more of your summer day.
Here's what you'll need:
- 1 cup of strawberry puree
- 6-8 strawberries (sliced)
- 3 lemons (sliced)
- 1.5 cups of fresh lemon juice
- 1.5 cups of sugar
- 1.5 cups of hot, filtered water
- 3.5 cups of cold, filtered water
- Mint (optional)
Once you lay out all of your fresh ingredients, follow the steps in the video below.